Raw Candy-Striped Beet Ravioli is a vegan, early Spring recipe that’s fresh and satisfying. Serve it up as an entree or an appetizer at your Spring party!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Walnuts, olive oil, chives, parsley, nutritional yeast, white miso, lemon juice, candy striped beets.
Gluten free, paleo (use grain free miso), vegan, sugar free, dairy free, refined sugar free, grain free (use grain free miso), egg free.
Recipe and photo from Simple Seasonal.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Lemon Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs (AIP, GAPs, GF, P, RSF, SF, NF, SoF, GrF, EF, DF)
- Coconut Carrot Soup (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Veg, Pal, AIP, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs friendly)
- Brown Sugar Miso Fiddleheads (GF, DaF, EggF, NutF, Veg)
- Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup (gf, paleo friendly, vegan friendly)
- Garlic “Cheese” Biscuits (GF, AIP, SugF, RSugF, DaF, GrF, EggF, NutF, Veg, Pal, SoyF)
- Egg Salad (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, NutF, SoF, LFOD)