Ever want something sweet & delicious but also wish it could pack a protein punch? This recipe is sure to fill you up, satisfy your sweet tooth, and give you tons of energy!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: oats, almond milk, egg whites, whey protein, stevia.
Gluten-free (use gf oats), grain free, refined sugar free, dairy free, soy free.
Recipe and photo from Katerina Cooks.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Chocolate Banana Wontons (DF, EF, GF friendly, V, NF, RFS, SoF)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Muffin Recipe (GF, RSF, DF, NF, SoF)
- Good Morning Granola (gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar free)
- Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Cookies (DaF, GF, RSugF, NutF, Veg, EgF)
- Banana Buckwheat Protein Pancakes (SoF, DF, NF, SF, RSF, GF)
- Chocolate Custard (P, GF, GrF, SoF, RSF, NF, DF)