Paleo Berry Cupcakes are a healthy, allergy friendly treat your kids can eat at birthday parties!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Cashew flour, baking soda, freeze dried strawberries, salt, nutmeg, eggs, honey, vanilla, coconut oil, paleo chocolate chunks, coconut cream, vanilla extract, blackberry powder (optional).
Refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, soy free.
Recipe and photo from Great Food and Lifestyle.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Chocolate Almond Cake with Sea Foam Frosting (P, DF, RSF, SoF, GF, GrF)
- Mocha Coconut Flax Cake (GF, P, DF, NF, RFS, SoF, GrF, LF)
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding/Frosting (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NutF, SoF)
- Chocolate Crepe Cake With Peanut Butter Creme and Pomegranates (gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Paleo Sweet Roll Muffins (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF, LFOD)
- Chocolate Espresso Pie Bars (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, Veg, SoF, LFOD)