Tenderly baked sweet potates stuffed with onion, garlic, lentils, kale and gluten free tamari. Vegan, gluten-free, sugar free, and paleo if you eat lentils. Click here to get the recipe.
Recipe from The Colorful Kitchen.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Purple Sprouting Caesar Salad with Toasted Tamari Seeds (DF, RSF, SF, EF, V, GF, GrF, P)
- Spiralized Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Onions (GF, AIP, SugF, RSugF, DaF, GrF EgF, NutF, Veg, Pal, SoF)
- Roasted Squash and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (RSF, DF, EF, GF, GrF, P, V, NF, SF, SoF)
- Quick and Easy Kale (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NuF, SuF, SoF)
- Cauliflower Rice with Vegan Curry Sauce (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, Pal, GrF, Veg, SugF, SoF)