Lemon Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs is a quick, easy, budget-friendly, and succulent chicken dish. It’s also freezer and weeknight friendly!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Chicken, lemon, garlic, rosemary, thyme, red pepper (optional, skip for AIP), olive oil.
Refined sugar free, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, AIP friendly, nut free, sugar free, soy free, GAPs.
Recipe and photo from Simple Seasonal.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Moroccan Lemon and Herb Roast Chicken (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs)
- Honey Sesame Ginger Glazed Salmon (GF, P, GAPs friendly, AIP, SoF friendly, NF, GrF, EF, DF, SF friendly, RSF)
- Grilled Lemon Walnut Chicken (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, SugF, SoF)
- Crispy Cajun Chicken (P friendly, GF, GrF, SoF, NF, RSF, SF, EF)
- Unstuffed Cabbage (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, NutF, SugF, SoF)
- Raw Candy-Striped Beet Ravioli (P, GF, V, SF, DF, RSF, GrF, EF)