Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs – Crack and peel open the shell of the egg to find these wobbly, glistening treasures inside. Great project to do with kids.
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Empty egg shells, lemonade, limeade, orange juice, raspberry juice, gelatin, honey/cane sugar.
Refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, nut free, soy free.
Recipe and photo from Kitchen Frau.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Healthy Easter Bunny Snack Packs (GF, NutF, SoF)
- Allergy Friendly Cream Eggs (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NutF, SoF)
- AIP Lavender Shortbread Cookies (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NutF, SoF)
- Paleo Bunny Bites (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF)
- Paleo Berry Cupcakes (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF)
- Chocolate Custard (P, GF, GrF, SoF, RSF, NF, DF)