Light, but substantial, this side dish is brimming with flavor. A little pancetta, bold seasonings and seasonal vegetables will add an Italian touch to your dinner table.
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: pancetta, onion, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, turnips, chicken broth.
List of Allergens: Dairy free, vegan, egg free, sugar free, refined sugar free, soy free, grain free, gluten free, paleo.
Recipe from Ghee Whizz.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Quick and Easy Kale (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NuF, SuF, SoF)
- Coconut Oil Fried Brussels Sprouts (P, V, NF, SoF, GAPs, GF, GrF, EF, DF, SF)
- Purple Sprouting Caesar Salad with Toasted Tamari Seeds (DF, RSF, SF, EF, V, GF, GrF, P)
- Skirt Steak Pizzaiola (P, DF, EF, SF, RSF, NF, SoF, GF, GrF)
- Power Veggie Lunch Salad (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, Veg, SugF, SoF)
- Thai Salmon with Carrot Salad (GF, RSugF, DaF, EgF, GrF, Pal, Veg, SoF)