Who would have thought that it would be so easy to make a tender, crispy-skinned duck? In this recipe The Not So Desperate Housewife teaches you how to make one in just 1 hour and 45 minutes with 6 ingredients; including duck, oranges, olive oil, and rosemary. Paleo and gluten-free.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Peach Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Recipe (paleo)
- No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Pie (paleo friendly, gluten free)
- Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast (P, AIP, GF, DF, EF, GrF, SF, NF, SoF)
- Soft and Chewy Gingerbread Cookies (vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free)
- Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup (gf, paleo friendly, vegan friendly)
- Olive Oil Shortbread Cookies with Dark Chocolate (gluten free, vegan)