healthy, gluten free, low carb, paleo friendly, and delicious, this roasted salmon is easy, quick and elegant!
Click here to get the recipe
Ingredients: Salmon, white wine, soy sauce/tamari, honey/agave (optional), sesame oil, ginger, scallion, sesame seeds.
Gluten free, refined sugar free, can be sugar free, dairy free, egg free, grain free, paleo, nut free, can be soy free, can be GAPs, AIP.
Recipe and photo from Deb’s Pots
More Healthy Recipes:
- Lemon Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs (AIP, GAPs, GF, P, RSF, SF, NF, SoF, GrF, EF, DF)
- Simple Salmon Dinner (RSugF, SugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, NutF, SoF, LFOD, GAPs)
- Thai Salmon with Carrot Salad (GF, RSugF, DaF, EgF, GrF, Pal, Veg, SoF)
- Italian Turnips and Greens (GF, P, GrF, SoF, RFS, SF, EF, V, DF)
- Coconut Carrot Soup (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Veg, Pal, AIP, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs friendly)
- AIP “Nomato” Marinara Sauce (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs friendly)