Gluten-free double chocolate banana muffins made with GF oat flour.
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Gluten-free oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, banana, cacao nibs.
Gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, nut free, soy free.
Recipe and photo from Kingfield Kitchen.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Carrot Pineapple Paleo Muffins (RSF, GF, GrF, P, SoF)
- Blueberry Muffins (LF friendly, DF, P, GF, GrF, RSF, NF, SoF)
- Paleo Sweet Roll Muffins (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF, LFOD)
- Paleo Berry Cupcakes (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF)
- Chocolate Almond Cake with Sea Foam Frosting (P, DF, RSF, SoF, GF, GrF)
- Chocolate Custard (P, GF, GrF, SoF, RSF, NF, DF)