These coconut oil fried brussels sprouts would be perfect as an appetizer, finger food, or side dish!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Garlic, coconut oil, chili peppers, brussels sprouts, salt, lime.
Refined sugar free, sugar free, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegan, nut free, soy free, GAPs.
Recipe and photo from The Endless Meal.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Italian Turnips and Greens (GF, P, GrF, SoF, RFS, SF, EF, V, DF)
- Paleo Steak Fajitas (gluten free, paleo, nut free)
- Turmeric Avocado Deviled Eggs (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs)
- Quick and Easy Kale (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NuF, SuF, SoF)
- Blade Steak with Curry Rosemary Rub (GF, RSF, DF, EF, GrF, P, NF, SF, SoF, GAPs)
- Fiery Roasted Brussels Sprouts (gluten free, paleo, vegan)