Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes are a healthy version of this American classic dish. They’re so rich and creamy, you’ll never know how good they are for you! Gluten and dairy free, paleo, and vegan.
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Potatoes, cauliflower, onion, garlic, broth of choice, thyme, coconut oil.
Refined sugar free, dairy free, egg free, gluten-free, grain free, paleo, vegan, nut free, sugar free, soy free.
Recipe and photo from Great Food and Lifestyle.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Power Veggie Lunch Salad (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, Veg, SugF, SoF)
- Cauliflower Rice with Vegan Curry Sauce (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, Pal, GrF, Veg, SugF, SoF)
- Simple Salmon Dinner (RSugF, SugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, NutF, SoF, LFOD, GAPs)
- Paleo Steak Fajitas (gluten free, paleo, nut free)
- Coconut Oil Fried Brussels Sprouts (P, V, NF, SoF, GAPs, GF, GrF, EF, DF, SF)
- Skillet Home Fries (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, Veg, NutF, SugF, SoF)