These moist paleo muffins are made with the surprising and delicious combo of carrots and pineapple. Can be made for breakfast or easily turned into dessert!
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, eggs, honey, ghee, lemon juice, vanilla, carrots, pineapple.
Refined sugar free, gluten free, grain free, paleo, soy free.
Recipe from Cook Eat Paleo.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Muffin Recipe (GF, RSF, DF, NF, SoF)
- Paleo Sweet Roll Muffins (RSugF, DaF, GF, GrF, Pal, SoF, LFOD)
- Tummy Aid Smoothie (DaF, GF, GrF, Veg, NutF, SoF, SugF, RSugF, Pal, EgF)
- Blueberry Muffins (LF friendly, DF, P, GF, GrF, RSF, NF, SoF)
- Fiery Roasted Brussels Sprouts (gluten free, paleo, vegan)
- Tomato Basil and Goat Cheese Breakfast Muffins (RSugF, GF, GrF, Pal Friendly, NutF, SugF, SoF, LFod)