Blushing Rutabaga Noodles cuts out the high-calorie pasta and adds a new layer of flavor that pairs wonderfully with a blush sauce.
Click here to get the recipe.
Ingredients: Rutabagas, olive oil, shallots, vegetable broth, tomatoes, garlic, cream, asiago cheese, pine nuts, basil, cracked pepper.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Refined Sugar Free, Grain Free, Egg Free, Paleo friendly (if you eat dairy), Soy Free.
Recipe and photo from Simple Seasonal.
More Healthy Recipes:
- Rutabaga and Carrot Mash (RSugF, SugF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal friendly, NutF, SoF)
- Peanut and Daikon Radish Noodle Salad (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, Veg)
- Tomato Avocado Salad (GF, SugF, RSugF, DaF, GrF, EggF, NutF, Veg, Pal, GAPs, SoyF)
- Vegan Basil Avocado Pesto (GF, SugF, RSugF, DaF, GrF, EgF, Pal, Veg, SoF)
- Raw Candy-Striped Beet Ravioli (P, GF, V, SF, DF, RSF, GrF, EF)
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Meatballs with Rustic Tomato Sauce (gluten free, refined sugar free)